Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Ability to utilize ladders, crawl spaces, manholes and trenches to access various installations and construction points as required.
- Safely operate a bucket trucks, climb poles and utilize standard tools of the trade.
- Flexibility to work across all division ( underground/aerial )Work outside in varying conditions.
- Work mandatory overtime as required.
Lineman Required Skills:
- Possess a valid NYS Drivers license and a clean driving record.
- Commercial Drivers License is a plus.
- Proficient in new build, fiber installation and pole transfers.
- Knowledge in building strand, lashing, pole transfers, grounding as well as building and repairing aerial telecommunication lines.
- Ability to lift up to 100lbsClimb poles and work aloft up to 30′
- Must be willing to work out of town and travel.
- Pass a pre-employment and random drug screening.
Lantek Fiber Optic Service, Inc.is a growing leader in the fiber optic, telecommunication industry. We are a family owned and operated company that is dedicated to their customers, values it’s employees and offers competitive pay and benefits for the right candidate. The services we provide range from Aerial/Underground construction to fiber optic splicing.
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated individuals for full time employment as a lineman/laborer in our Lineman/Aerial Construction Division. The candidate should be mechanically inclined, have a strong work ethic, have strong attention to detail and want to become a long term member of the Lantek family.
Job Type: Full-time plus overtime available
Salary: Based on Experience